Royal Caribbean has released a new update to its smart phone app, which primarily adds support for use on Symphony of the Seas.
Version 1.6.0 of the Royal Caribbean app was released to fix bugs, improve performance and also be compatible with Symphony of the Seas.
According to the app description page on iTunes Store, version 1.6 lets guests
- Learn about the hundreds of activities, movies, and shows available onboard, and use category filters to sort them to their preferences
- Explore off-ship adventures to make the most of our port stops
- Peruse complete restaurant, bar, and lounge options onboard
- Plan a day of indulgence with our array of spa offerings
- Use deck plan illustrations to navigate the ship