voom package vs internet cafe -Harmony OTS

canada55

I have just discovered that one of the schools my daughter is interested in for high school is almost at capacity and now requires everyone interested in transferring to their school to complete a pre -questionnaire online, and print it and bring to her current school to be signed. Then there is a part 2 questionnaire that I also have to physically bring in. Of course, this all happens to be the week we are cruising.  I managed to get an extension for the signing of pre questionnarie and the handing in of part 2 of the questionnaire but I will need to do stuff online and use a printer while on the cruise. Is there an internet café on Harmony OTS with a daily rate that also has a printer? Or should I get the Voom package and use on my phone/ipad to do the form and then somehow just print it at the internet café (if there is one!)

Thank you for any advice you may have!

1 hour ago, canada55 said:

Is there an internet café on Harmony OTS with a daily rate that also has a printer? Or should I get the Voom package and use on my phone/ipad to do the form and then somehow just print it at the internet café (if there is one!)

There is a guest computer area. Last I checked, the printer was free but the use of the computer came with a cost.  You'd have to buy a 24 hour internet package.

I'd bring your own device just for simplicity sake and then ask Guest Services about printing it for you.