Show times for navigator of the seas 9 night southern Caribbean holiday cruise?

chalkdawg4

Hi all. Was just looking at old cruise compasses from Navigator of the Seas Southern Carribean Cruises and saw that every night but one the showtimes were 8:30 and 10:30, and this seemed pretty late. This wasn’t for the holiday cruise, though, so I was wondering if any of y’all had been on the holiday cruise and remember what time your shows were.

The show times you mentioned sound normal.  They usually go opposite the traditional dining times.  So first seating dinner goes to 8:30pm show and second seating dinner goes to 10:30pm show.

I know it sounds late, because at home that would be late.  But when you're on a cruise, time changes dramatically.  As an example, we always choose second seating dinner at 8pm but at home if we eat dinner past 5:30, that's late for me.

1 hour ago, Matt said:

The show times you mentioned sound normal.  They usually go opposite the traditional dining times.  So first seating dinner goes to 8:30pm show and second seating dinner goes to 10:30pm show.

I know it sounds late, because at home that would be late.  But when you're on a cruise, time changes dramatically.  As an example, we always choose second seating dinner at 8pm but at home if we eat dinner past 5:30, that's late for me.

We just went on a holiday cruise last Christmas on the Indy, though and the shows were 7 and like 8:30. That’s why we were just curious why the Navigator at Christmas was different.