Expedited arrival

bomle

Hello,

I have been selected to try the "new" expedited arrival in port everglades sailing with allure of the seas. 

I have made the check in process via my profile for both me and my bf. I also have his set sail pass on the app on my phone.

It is however only my set sail pass that is stamped with the "expedited arrival". 

Does this mean that it is only me that is eligable and that he has to stand in the normal line at embarkation? 

7 hours ago, boomle said:

Does this mean that it is only me that is eligable and that he has to stand in the normal line at embarkation? 

Just stay together during the check-in process and everything is set. Carry your passports, phone with the app keyed up on your set sail passes and have a backup copy of your set sail pass handy when you enter the terminal, and it will flow incredibly smoothly. I had a lot of the same questions you have, and it was much easier than I thought it would be. Your bf will probably see his set sail pass appear on his phone as you get closer to your sailing.

A big key to it going smoothly is to do your photos during online check-in at least three days prior to your sailing. It made a noticeable difference in the speed.

When you arrive, just look for the signs or ask one of the terminal staff, and they will direct you to where you need to go. It only takes holding up your phone and saying "expedited." We were on board in ten minutes even when my family and I felt a little foreign going through the process because it is different than previous check-ins. Bon voyage!