Adventure Ocean

I don't have a compass but when my daughter went on other cruises, there are some basic activities they will cover each day but there isn't a set schedule of events.  It's more open-ended, if that makes sense.

I believe there is a compass that gets delivered to your room with the other compass each evening for the following day if you are signed up for ocean adventure.. just like the regular compass you really won't know until you get on the cruise

For the under 9 crowd, there's a daily theme with related activities during the morning, afternoon, and evening. While the exact time may not be scheduled, the events will occur during that block. For the older kids, the schedule is a bit more lax.

The activities and events aren't fixed events at certain times like the bellyflop competition at the pool at 4pm.  Instead, they have a list of what they have planned to do over the course of the day but when and where it happens can vary.