Blue Lagoon Island Deluxe Beach Break

Hello All,

I am looking/contemplating doing the Blue Lagoon Island Deluxe Beach Break excursion in Nassau. 

I have been to Nassau numerous times including staying at Atlantis (fully paid for work trip). 

My boyfriend has never been to Nassau. 

Since we only have 3 days I was considering not doing any excursions and just getting off to explore Nassau and see the queens stairs and then get back on the ship to explore the rest of the day. 

Right now I've been offered 20% off the Blue Lagoon excursion which peaks my interest. 

Has anyone done it? If so worth the money or should we stay on the ship?

7 minutes ago, FloridaCruiseGirl1210 said:

Hello All,

I am looking/contemplating doing the Blue Lagoon Island Deluxe Beach Break excursion in Nassau. 

I have been to Nassau numerous times including staying at Atlantis (fully paid for work trip). 

My boyfriend has never been to Nassau. 

Since we only have 3 days I was considering not doing any excursions and just getting off to explore Nassau and see the queens stairs and then get back on the ship to explore the rest of the day. 

Right now I've been offered 20% off the Blue Lagoon excursion which peaks my interest. 

Has anyone done it? If so worth the money or should we stay on the ship?

My husband and daughter did the Blue Lagoon dolphin excursion in March.  It included the beach break.  There are details in my live blog.  They loved it.  Hubby said it was one of the best beaches he's been to.  The blog is pretty long.  Blue lagoon stuff is on pg.10.