Adventure of the Seas w/ Teens

Can anyone shed some light on what to expect for sailing on Adventure with teens? We have taken them on Allure, and there is so much to do. I don't believe there is Sorrento's on Adventure, but heard there is still the free pizza available on the promenade? Any feedback on the teen club? Is it active? My son spent most of his time at the bball court or hanging out with people in the teen club. My daughter will be new to this as she will be 13 right before we sail, and the last time she cruised she hung out with her cousin. It looks like they have updated quite a bit on this ship so hoping this keeps them interested since we are doing an 8 day cruise. Any tips or info would be great!

Thanks!

4 minutes ago, ladop21 said:

I don't believe there is Sorrento's on Adventure, but heard there is still the free pizza available on the promenade?

Yes, in Cafe Promenade.

4 minutes ago, ladop21 said:

Any feedback on the teen club? Is it active?

I haven't been there, but the teens clubs on all ships seem to be active. Don't forget the teens only events listed in the Compass.

On 4/2/2018 at 11:44 AM, melski94 said:

When do you sail? We sail Adventure next spring break.  In our experience, the teen club is more active during school breaks. The biggest tip for any teen club is to make sure they go to the meet and greet at 8 pm the first night.   

We sail on the 8 day cruise leaving March 30, 2019!