Requesting Refrigerator Magnet Assistance Please

Hello!  Is anyone going on Harmony of the Seas soon who would be willing to look for a refrigerator magnet?  My BFF and I are specifically looking for the one that is a wood cut-out in the shape of the ship.  Last year when we were on Harmony, they had no magnets in the gift shop at all.  They said that they were due to receive a restock shipment once back at the port at Cape Canaveral.  Obviously, that was not going to help us at the time, so I thought I’d ask here.  If someone is willing to purchase two of these magnets on my behalf, I will fully reimburse you for your trouble.  I appreciate your time.

Maureen (auntmoemoe)

It has been many cruises since we've seen refrigerator magnets for sale on any Royal ship.  So instead, I have been buying key fobs or luggage tags, removing the ring, and gluing a magnet to the back side.  Not what we or you are hoping for, but it's a stop-gap until hopefully Royal decides to stock these magnets once again. 

thumbnail.jpg

• 2 weeks later...