Costa Rica Shore Excursion Choices Disappeared from Planner?

We have a 9 Night Western Caribbean Cruise booked for 28 Feb 2025 on Serenade of the Seas. About a week ago we noticed that all of the Costa Rica shore excursions disappeared from the planner. There was a healthy number of them listed 2-3 weeks ago and now nothing. 

We were not planning on booking any just yet, only perusing; but the sudden disappearance has us slightly concerned. Puerto Limon is still on the itinerary so we aren't in panic mode yet.

Anyone else observe this on other upcoming cruises that stop there?

We have a 10 night on Explorer in Jan 2025 with a stop in Puerto Limon, Cost Rica and i have been watching for ships excursions for over month now. 

There is only one listed and it says sold out.  for a day or 2 another one showed up, but it was very lame in my opinion, but it disappeared quickly. 

The other 3 stops have excursions listed and i have some booked.  Interestingly starting after our Thanksgiving cruise none of Xmas or early 2025 have and dining for individual restaurants available to book.  Some have UDP listed (expensive) already but no individuals.