Liberty of the Seas Theater and Ice Skating Show Times

Hi! My husband and I are traveling on Liberty of the Seas this upcoming May. I didn't understand the My Time Dining when we first booked, and by the time I went to book our selected times for it, there were only 8PM and later times available. So, I went ahead and booked traditional dining at 7:45pm each night. I am worried that this will be too late for the shows and I wonder if anyone knows what the times are for the theater, ice skating, and adult couples game show they host?

Any other tips for our trip are also welcome 🙂

you should be able to find a cruise compass thru the link at the top of the page for liberty that will show you the show times. Do not miss saturday night fever. It is the full broadway production. If you need to go to the Windjammer for dinner or get room service and skip the main dining room. 

4 hours ago, Alynns1 said:

Hi! My husband and I are traveling on Liberty of the Seas this upcoming May. I didn't understand the My Time Dining when we first booked, and by the time I went to book our selected times for it, there were only 8PM and later times available. So, I went ahead and booked traditional dining at 7:45pm each night. I am worried that this will be too late for the shows and I wonder if anyone knows what the times are for the theater, ice skating, and adult couples game show they host?

Any other tips for our trip are also welcome 🙂

Generally speaking, the shows are timed to be compatible with early and late traditional dining.  So if you have late traditional dining, you go to the early show (and vice-versa).  Ice skating typically happens outside of dinner hours.  Adult game shows will be after the late shows so also outside dinner hours.