Independance of the seas, May 18 til May 23 ...looking for a friend(s) for my son

Hello everyoned,

I'm a mom to Jos, he is 13 years and unfortunately will be travelling without his twin brother. He did not ask but i know if there is someone of his age he can get along and spend 5 days having fun sharing, I'm sure he will be thrilled. I ll be on the Independence of the seas from May 18 til May 23. Going to Coco Cay and Cozumel, So if you are in similar situation perhaps we can start creating friendships. Please drop a line if you are interested. All my best wishes for a safe and fun holidays to you all.

Edited by Zen Mom
details trip added

• Zen Mom changed the title to Independance of the seas, May 18 til May 23 ...looking for a friend(s) for my son

I've moved this to our Roll Call forum where hopefully it can get more attention. You may want to look for a Facebook group for your sailing as well. If anything make sure he goes to the teen group orientation on board..that's where a lot of the kids establish friendships onboard and then they go off and hang.