Recommend Ontario Travel agents

Our travel agent of the last 10 yrs retired and passed us to another agent. He is never available and we have had so many problems getting responses from him. My husband passed and it took over 2 months for him to cancel him from our cruise and even get back to me. Needless to say my brothers and I are looking at booking a cruise for the fall but would like to explore a new agent/agency. Does anyone have any recommendations…it would be much appreciated 

1 hour ago, SpeedNoodles said:

Many of us use M.E.I. Travel (sponsors of Royal Caribbean Blog).  They can work with someone in Canada.  You can fill out the big yellow form on the home page www.royalcaribbeanblog.com and someone will get back to you!

I did contact them but they only quote in U.S dollars and payment the same way. I was kind of hoping for a reputable Ontario agent

• 4 weeks later...

We primarily use Cruise Holidays of Scarborough but that is primarily because a) they do most of their business in Cantonese and b) my parents deal with them enough that they'll give us random perks. 

I went through Costco travel for my October cruise and this far they've been decent. But there is a bit more DIY with them than with other TAs. No cruise credit, although I'll get a cash card after the cruise is complete.