Anthem of the Seas - June 28, 2024 - July 5, 2024 (7 Night France & Spain Cruise)

Greeting, everyone. My name is Scott from Michigan, and my family of 3 is booked on this sailing, for what was going to be our first ever Royal Caribbean cruise! After booking and trying to figure out flights, where to stay in the UK, etc... I jokingly said to my wife that we should just book the Norway cruise the week before, as it's a pretty good price, and Norway would be fantastic to see, sooo the itinerary before will actually be our first Royal Cruise!

We booked a little late, and we are super excited. Sailing with me is my wife Liz, and daughter Emmalee (16). Anyone else excited for this sailing?

On 4/10/2024 at 11:00 AM, Sarah said:

Hello, booked this cruise last week, travelling with my friend Tracey.  I haven't sailed with Royal Caribbean since 2018 and not been on the Anthem before.  Looking forward to being at sea again.  Norway is beautiful - I have cruised there a few times - so enjoy cruise 1 😀

That's awesome. Yes, cruise 1 should be a lot of fun, and lots to look forward to with cruise 2. See you there! 🙂