Icon of the Seas - Family of Four in Regular Infinite Balcony - Sofa Bed Deets?

Wondering if anyone has experience. I thought Icon had the trundles, they do not. They have a weird pull and flip format. My question is simple. As the bed seems to be two separate roughly Twin size cushions, do they make them separate or as one. The reason I ask is I want to be able to close the bed as soon as they get up, for space obviously. We're in one room, I know, I know, but this is where we are at. 

Your stateroom attendant can make it up either way.  The sofa is very close to the closet so there is very little room to maneuver and the storage baskets make it seem even tighter.  One of the nice parts of the infinite balcony is that it can be used as part of the room.  Have you given any thought to splitting up the kids and having one sleep on the floor of the infinite balcony?  The balcony chairs can be moved, and you could use some cushions, pillows or even a blow up mattress that you bring from home.  

The 4 person room has the sofa by the balcony, not the closet. I'm just wondering if anyone has stayed 4 to a cabin with the new sofa bed. I was mathematically trying to figure out whether the cloth when folded into a sofa would be about the same distance as the opened up bed. I'm desperate for answers!