Internet on Enchantment

Do you mean internet on the ship? Because the ports, depending on where Enchantment is going, don't always have internet access. The voom you pay for onboard will be available at CocoCay. But you won't have internet access at any of the other ports that won't have to do with your actual phone coverage.

15 hours ago, Ampurp85 said:

Do you mean internet on the ship? Because the ports, depending on where Enchantment is going, don't always have internet access. The voom you pay for onboard will be available at CocoCay. But you won't have internet access at any of the other ports that won't have to do with your actual phone coverage.

Thank you for your reply. I don't want to pay for the on ship "voom" service.  I have read/heard that there is wi-fi available at many shops/restaurants off ship at various ports douring the cruise.  Our ports include Cozumel, Roatan, Belize City, and Puerto Costa Maya.  I would like to be able to access emai at these ports.

7 hours ago, Charlie M. said:

Thank you for your reply. I don't want to pay for the on ship "voom" service.  I have read/heard that there is wi-fi available at many shops/restaurants off ship at various ports douring the cruise.  Our ports include Cozumel, Roatan, Belize City, and Puerto Costa Maya.  I would like to be able to access emai at these ports.

I have been to Cozumel and Costa Maya. I do not recall any places at the port where there was free Wi-Fi, I depended on the data from my phone company. It is possible that the resorts will have Wi-Fi. Maybe one or two of the big restaurants offer it if you are dining in. Cannot say whether it is the case for Belize as I haven't visited there.