Falmouth bamboo river tour

Leroyr55

So like many others we had a port change to Falmouth. Looking at excursions the bamboo raft river ride looks nice and relaxing. Royal app has it priced at $89.00 per person. Looking at Viator and trip advisor prices are like $180.00 per person. So just wondering if anybody has done this before and where you reserved it. Price range seems pretty crazy.

24 minutes ago, Leroyr55 said:

So like many others we had a port change to Falmouth. Looking at excursions the bamboo raft river ride looks nice and relaxing. Royal app has it priced at $89.00 per person. Looking at Viator and trip advisor prices are like $180.00 per person. So just wondering if anybody has done this before and where you reserved it. Price range seems pretty crazy.

I have not done it yet but signed up for it during Black Friday for my wife and myself for our cruise in two weeks.  We paid $75 per person in the cruise planner.  I saw some videos and it looks cool, but I am not sure I would have signed up for it outside of the Black Friday sale.