Can anyone tell me about the " Mystery Dinner Theater Giovanni's Table

Marvin

My wife and I are going on the Caribbean Holiday cruise (Cozumel, Grand Cayman and Jamaica) on Dec 24 to 31 (Liberty of the Seas). We've started looking at signing up for some entertainment and activities, and I just saw the"Mystery Dinner Theater, Giovanni's Table". There wasn't a lot of information on what this was, but I was hoping someone could tell us more about it. Thanks!! 

58 minutes ago, Marvin said:

My wife and I are going on the Caribbean Holiday cruise (Cozumel, Grand Cayman and Jamaica) on Dec 24 to 31 (Liberty of the Seas). We've started looking at signing up for some entertainment and activities, and I just saw the"Mystery Dinner Theater, Giovanni's Table". There wasn't a lot of information on what this was, but I was hoping someone could tell us more about it. Thanks!! 

We did this years ago and it was quite enjoyable. The Mystery starts in the theater where the murder takes place, but you don't see it take place or who did it. Lots of questions and accusation amonst the on stage actors, the curtain drops and off you go  to dinner at Giovanni's. Of course, conversation between the dinner guests  is all about "who did it". During dessert, the actors (except the "dead" person) wander among the diners and answer questions. If you ask "who did it?" the reply was "that's for you to figure out, I don't know, he/she had it coming" etc. It was a fun evening and the food, of course was great! I also remember this was about three hours total, but worth it.  Hope this helps. :27_sunglasses:

We did this a few years back as well. It was great fun and have looked forward to doing it again. It cost $50 a person. We had a delicious steak dinner from appetizer to dessert...very high quality food. However as we are preparing for our next cruise, the Mystery Dinner is offered at a cost of $79/pp. and from what I have read Giovanni's no longer serves steak on the menu. So really not sure we would consider doing it again with the changes. But it was a fun evening.