Cruise Planner Availability

DublinFC

Hello All!

I have been checking the Cruise Planner (CP) recently for our sailing next March.  I see a few things for Falmouth, but nothing for Perfect Day.  Also, add-ons like drink packages, internet, etc. have not populated yet.  We sail in 374 days 🙂 on Oasis.  Super excited to sail on her.

I could be 100% wrong, but when we sailed on RC last year on Harmony the CP had options well before this time.  So, I am just wondering if anyone else noticed when more items/excursions start to populate in their CP?  Or, is it a case of it depends on the ship and itinerary?

5 minutes ago, DublinFC said:

Hello All!

I have been checking the Cruise Planner (CP) recently for our sailing next March.  I see a few things for Falmouth, but nothing for Perfect Day.  Also, add-ons like drink packages, internet, etc. have not populated yet.  We sail in 374 days 🙂 on Oasis.  Super excited to sail on her.

I could be 100% wrong, but when we sailed on RC last year on Harmony the CP had options well before this time.  So, I am just wondering if anyone else noticed when more items/excursions start to populate in their CP?  Or, is it a case of it depends on the ship and itinerary?

I have a sailing the end of January next year and most CP items are not available yet. I'm guessing 7-10 month mark it will start to populate but I check everyday. 

🙏

6 minutes ago, michaelp1446 said:

I have a sailing the end of January next year and most CP items are not available yet. I'm guessing 7-10 month mark it will start to populate but I check everyday. 

🙏

That's good to know.  I just want to be able to get a "good deal" on some of these items.  We picked the itinerary for the private island stops so excursions are not that big for me.  More drink package, internet (for work and school), maybe dining package,  and if we are going to do a cabana or go to the new hideaway beach area.  

Be vigilant on checking the Cabana prices for changes. If you find a price you're comfortable with-grab it. If the price goes down, don't cancel right away.

Book the better price under your traveling partner's name. You avoid losing the Cabana to someone who is a faster typer...lol.

Only one name is needed for the reservation.... I wish I was joking but I learned this lesson the hard way...have a great cruise!

4 hours ago, michaelp1446 said:

Be vigilant on checking the Cabana prices for changes. If you find a price you're comfortable with-grab it. If the price goes down, don't cancel right away.

Book the better price under your traveling partner's name. You avoid losing the Cabana to someone who is a faster typer...lol.

Only one name is needed for the reservation.... I wish I was joking but I learned this lesson the hard way...have a great cruise!

Lol I did that trick with the cabana when we sailed Harmony, but was trying to keep it a surprise.