Celebrity Silhouette Luminae

We're going to have a suite on an upcoming Celebrity Silhouette cruise and would love your input about that whole experience, but especially about how Luminae works.  Whatever you can tell me about the dining time options would be helpful.  (We usually like My Time Dining on Royal, although we tend to aim for 6:45 each night anyway.)  We also like having the same table for two each evening.

Does a MTD sort of arrangement work well with Luminae, or is it better to have a set time and stick to it each evening?  Do you tend to get the same table each night?  If you don't like your table location the first night, is it easy to get it changed for the following nights?

Also, what about breakfast and lunch?  I'm guessing those are probably more flexible? 

There are no reservation times for any meals at Luminae.  You can just walk up and except for the most busy times, you will be seated right away.  We have never had to wait more than a few minutes at any time.  You can also ask the hostess for the same table or wait staff area so you will get the same team helping you at each meal.  (They won’t necessarily save the table for you, but will get you the same area.)  I believe once you ask the first time, they will put it in your record and it will happen automatically thereafter.  The entire team at Luminae is amazing and the service top notch.  You are also able to order some classic type menu items that are not on the menu.  Enjoy!