Excursion cancellation timing

Bev_

Quick question about the wording of the cancellation policy. 
when it says “48 hours prior to port arrival” does it mean the port at which the excursion is planned or the port at which your cruise begins. 

just wondering if we can wait until we’re on board to ask some specific questions about an excursion at the desk and still be able to get refunded if we don’t like the answers. 

As for your specific questions…remember that these excursions are outsourced to 3rd party vendors and not operated by RC staff. Therefore they may not be able to answer your questions, depending on how specific you are getting. You are MUCH better off trying to ask those questions here and get answers from people who didn’t excursion or do a little research online to find the vendor and ask them directly. 

That’s a great point. 
In fact, I wouldn’t have even thought to ask the question if it weren’t for another thread on this channel. 

I have a Labadee beach bed reserved expecting our family of 4 to be able to use it as a “home base” for our day there. But we’re in two staterooms, so I’ll want to know for sure we can do that.  If they say no, I’ll cancel, if they say yes I’ll have grounds for a refund if the staff on the beach say no. 

I’m definitely following that thread to see what the resolution there is.