Rainforest Hike and Beach excursion St. croix

mom2mybugs

Hi...has anyone done this excursion.  I'm trying to figure out if my husband can do this one.  It says it is strenuous, but every excursion that involves swimming is called strenuous.  I'm trying to specifically find out what the hike is like.  We'd like to book it, but can't do if it's very uphill or extremely rough terrain.  We've done national Park hikes, just need a slower pace.  Thanks!!! Jane

I’m doing this same excursion next December and looked it up a little bit. From what I can tell, the hike is more of a nature walk. It didn’t sound or look to be anything “strenuous” unless if you have mobility issues. I have done several excursions marked “strenuous” by Royal and rarely does it live up to that definition. I think it’s more of a legal CYA than anything for about 75% of them. 

2 hours ago, Ryan79 said:

I’m doing this same excursion next December and looked it up a little bit. From what I can tell, the hike is more of a nature walk. It didn’t sound or look to be anything “strenuous” unless if you have mobility issues. I have done several excursions marked “strenuous” by Royal and rarely does it live up to that definition. I think it’s more of a legal CYA than anything for about 75% of them. 

Cool.  That's what I was thinking but I will let you know...we are going in June!