Cruises beginning in or ending in Canada

• happy cruisers 2 changed the title to Cruises beginning in or ending in Canada
19 minutes ago, happy cruisers 2 said:

Through Google searching I see beautiful advertising on the RC website for cruises that include Quebec City, but I can't find a way to see actual cruise listings.  They don't seem to appear in the drop downs of departure ports or destinations.  Any ideas or suggestions?

It is the Fall Foliage Canada Cruise on the Jewel.  They only have like three (October).  We were on October 20-30th this year.  We went out of Cape Liberty port and ended in Quebec City.

8 minutes ago, whitsmom said:

It is the Fall Foliage Canada Cruise on the Jewel.  They only have like three (October).  We were on October 20-30th this year.  We went out of Cape Liberty port and ended in Quebec City.

whitsmom, thanks for the info.  I'll look at the departure ports again.  How did you like this cruise?  We enjoy every ship, but I'm wondering about the ports and overall experience.

3 hours ago, happy cruisers 2 said:

whitsmom, thanks for the info.  I'll look at the departure ports again.  How did you like this cruise?  We enjoy every ship, but I'm wondering about the ports and overall experience.

We loved it!  We even got snowed on 🫣!  There is a lot to see and we love the Jewel.  There were a lot of excursions in each port of call so a wide variety to choose from.  The food/service was excellent also.  This was our first Diamond cruise so the 4 drink coupons were put to good use.  I wish we had time to have done a B2B on this one.

5 hours ago, whitsmom said:

We loved it!  We even got snowed on 🫣!  There is a lot to see and we love the Jewel.  There were a lot of excursions in each port of call so a wide variety to choose from.  The food/service was excellent also.  This was our first Diamond cruise so the 4 drink coupons were put to good use.  I wish we had time to have done a B2B on this one.

Great!  This trip sounds nice!  We would want to extend our time in Canada, I'm sure.  Glad you liked it so much.  Thanks for the info.

On 11/16/2023 at 7:34 PM, happy cruisers 2 said:

Through Google searching I see beautiful advertising on the RC website for cruises that include Quebec City, but I can't find a way to see actual cruise listings.  They don't seem to appear in the drop downs of departure ports or destinations.  Any ideas or suggestions?

It's possible that the cruise listings for Quebec City may not be readily available on the website's dropdown menus.