Favorite Allure Oceanview Balcony Staterooms

We are planning a 4 day cruise on Allure for May 2023. I am booking an Oceanview balcony stateroom and am leaning towards deck 8 starboard based upon previous posts that I searched. Deck 8 has 8578, 8606, 8610, 8614 starboard and 8208, 8216 port. Any thoughts on these rooms?

Why are your favorite decks/staterooms in the oceanview balcony category on Allure and why?

3 hours ago, Xaa said:

I like Deck 8 on an Oasis class to be right there to walk into Central Park.  Of your listed cabins I like 8578 for the shorter walk to the elevator bank.

I read 8606 is right before the bump out larger balconies. You think that would be a good option for a tiny bit bigger balcony? Are deck 8 cabins noisy from the people heading toCentral Park?

It looks like you have 3~4 people in  your party based on the room type you listed. 8578 would be my suggestion as it is clearer on both sides as you look out and as stated before closer to the elevator. We have stayed on Deck 8 a couple of times a couple of doors down from 8578 and really enjoyed it. Easy enough to get to Central Park to get to the back of the ship and in the right spot to go up or down to other floors. We always like a room more towards the front as the elevators are typically less crowded except after the shows in the evening.