Labadee combo timing?

jbrinkm

Does anyone know how the timing works for the Arawak Aqua Park and Dragon's Tail Coaster Single Ride Combo? My teens want the combo and the 2 adults only want the Coaster. I thought the coaster would be a "just show up in line" situation but it asked us to select a time. I know the Arawak Aqua Park is timed.

So if my kids have the 1pm combo time, would they do the Arawak Aqua park first, at 1pm, with the coaster afterwards? How physically close together are they? (if they end the water park at 2pm, should we book 2:30pm for the Coaster?) Or could we do the coaster at noon, with the kids going to the water park afterwards?

You can do the coaster at any time.  The package is just essentially a ticket for each.  Just go to the coast desk and they will give you a bracelet.  It's all really relaxed.  Fun coaster!

They aren't super close but you could accomplish a 2:00 and 2:30 if you hustled walking.

Our move is to get off the ship, ride the ferry boat over to Columbus Cove, grab a few chairs.  There you can check in with the Arawak folks.  Chill for a while and then make your run for ziplines, coasters and the likes.  Back to Columbus Cove, grab some lunch and Arawak is right there.  No ferry back though.