Anthem Dining

I put a deposit down for an April 2019 Anthem sailing.  Been trying to research about the ship and have read there is no MDR? The Next Cruise agent I booked with asked if I wanted 1st or 2nd seating for dinner so I'm a little confused.  How does dining work on the Anthem? 

Anthem is an odd beast. They started off with no regular dining, just what they called Dynamic Dining (basically, everyone did MyTime Dining). Part of that plan was that they had no main dining room; instead, there were four separate smaller dining rooms, each with a different theme and menu.

Last year, after a lot of negative feedback, they did away with Dynamic Dining and went back to the same dining plan used everywhere else. So now all four of the dining rooms serve the same menu; two of the dining rooms (All American Grill and Silk, on deck 4) are dedicated to MyTime Dining passengers, and the other two (Chic and Grande on deck 5) are dedicated to traditional dining passengers.