Royal Caribbean Select Drinks Package

Do you mean the Deluxe package? That's the only one for alcoholic beverages now. It does include spirits as well as beer / wine / cocktails / frozen beverages. Plenty of folks here who can confirm they regularly (or only) get their nightly glasses of scotch / whiskey / rum / tequila / other poison of their choice. And by all accounts they have a pretty good selection of whatever you might be looking for.

Thanks. Our booking with Cruise1st actually only gave us one selection - The Select Drinks Package - which now seems defunct. I imagine it is the basic package, but it seems it only includes beer, wine by the glass and soft drinks. We are going as a group of 4 so I am going to get the group leader to call them to find out more. I have never been on RC cruises before (although this will be my 4th cruise), and previously a Drinks Package has always included spirits, so I'm a bit concerned. I'm not a big drinker, but I do like my wine and a few gins while away on holiday. I'm assuming we may need to upgrade to another package?

That definitely sounds like the older package, where there was one above it called "Ultimate" that covered everything including spirits. Those two were basically "merged" into the current Deluxe package, and back when that happened people with the older packages were grandfathered in and just had whatever was on their purchased package available to them.

You may want to cancel that purchase with Cruise1st and just buy the drink package through the Cruise Planner on the Royal Caribbean site. You have to set up your account on there with your reservation number, but after that you'll have full access to the cruise planner and can buy drink packages, dining packages, excursions, etc.

I think Royal were going to honour any Select packages already booked but give you the option to upgrade for $X per day to the new deluxe package.  I would suggest making enquiries to see how much extra it will cost or see if you're happy with the Select drinks