xSAILEDx Enchantment of the Seas - Nov 13, 2023 - Nov 27, 2023 (14 Night Transatlantic Cruise)

New to the Royal Caribbean Blog and taking my first, transatlantic and first solo cruise, I would love to hear from anyone else on this cruise. I have never gotten seasick on a Caribbean cruise and I am a little concerned about the movement of the ship in the higher waves of the crossing in one of the smaller ships. Usually prefer the more relaxing older ships.

• AshleyDillo changed the title to Enchantment of the Seas - Nov 13, 2023 - Nov 27, 2023 (14 Night Transatlantic Cruise)
  • 1 month later...

Welcome to RC Blog.

I'm sure others will reply with their comments on this topic.

My two cents:

Transatlantic cruises are always wonderful. If you're concerned about the  " the motion of the ocean" bring your preferred OTC ( Bonine, Dramamine, etc). My first TA was the maiden sail of Quantum, this sailing on Enchantment will be my 5th TA. While I always bring Bonine along, I have yet to need it on the cruise ship. ( I do sometimes need it on a Tender.).

Have had two TA's out of Barcelona ( on Freedom and on Allure), those were both smooth cruises. Another TA on Brilliance ( out of Amsterdam back to Tampa) was also smooth ( while we dodged two hurricanes in the Atlantic). 
The maiden sail on Quantum ( out of Southampton) had the roughest seas--balcony furniture on deck 9 was wet most of the time from sea spray. 

See you onboard. 

• 1 month later...

We took Enchantment on it's Trans-Atlantic cruise this past April 31st from NYC to Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy.  NYC had thunderstorms the day before we boarded and the Ocean was not kind to most on board the first 2 days.  The water was up to our stateroom window (4th deck - forward).  The rest of the time it was great.  Hopefully you get Vincent in the main dining room.... great guy and awesome waiter.... tell him Brad & Dawn say Hello.

• AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Enchantment of the Seas - Nov 13, 2023 - Nov 27, 2023 (14 Night Transatlantic Cruise)