Blue Hole and River Tubing- Falmouth

KJ820

My wife and I did this last year. The blue hole is gorgeous and a lot of fun. I wish we had more time at Blue Hole versus the river tubing. It felt like only 30 minutes or so at the Blue Hole in terms of actually in the water, but that could be different from day to day not really sure. River Tubing think more like a lazy river in natural settings. I think teens would enjoy it, but the river tubing is very low key. 

• 3 months later...

2 hours ago, RoadtoNowhere73 said:

We signed up for the Blue Hole River Tubing excursion on our upcoming excursion, but arent finding many reviews. Can others who've done this weigh in on the bus ride? I understand it is 90 minutes each way. Was this in any way unsafe?

Almost everything is in some way unsafe…even crossing the street. If you are worried about the bus being stopped and robbed by a gang of bandits….that is very unlikely to happen. But the streets and roads in Jamaica are narrow and winding, so there is always a chance of an accident….but again that can happen anywhere to anyone. These are very highly traveled tourist areas that see maybe hundreds of people every day. If it was unsafe, they wouldn’t be popular and YES, these are popular excursions. I’ve been to Jamaica several times and never had there not been large groups of people there.