New Menu Theme Question

Neesa

My 8 night sailing on the Adventure doesn't show the themed menu nights in MDR. Does anyone know the rotation? I want to book a specialty dining in place of our least favorite menu. It is not on the app yet. Night one I know is welcome aboard but what about say night 5? Thanks so much!

If you go to the app and go to "select a different cruise" you will see an option to "browse our ships" below your upcoming cruises. Select your ship and pick the next cruise that matches your itinerary and it should match menu schedule for your sailing. I stress "should". It's worked for my sailings so far but no guarantees.

The app will show the menu of the current sailing so for that to work @amanalo217 she would have to wait until Adventure was on an 8 nighter and then choose it via browse.  Problem is that Adventure is only showing 7 night sailings through October and nothing after in the app.  

Doesn't look like there's any help for you in the cruise compass section either @Neesa.  I think you're right about Welcome Aboard and Bon Voyage.  You can also probably expect French night for your first Formal night which would probably be night 2 if that's a sea day, Royal night for your second Formal night which I think will probably be night 7 if you're taking the 8-Night Southern or Eastern this fall.  That leaves nights 3-6 for you to figure.

You're probably going to have to wing it from there.  Looks like First 8 Night Eastern is Nov 10 and 8 Night Southern Nov 24.

This is the same issue we’re having with our 8 night HOS sailing. I think we’ve narrowed enough to make one specialty dining night. Idk if it helps but if your day 2 is Coco Cay night 3 should be French night (formal night) and night 7 Royal night (formal night.) Hope that helps some. I know it also could be different depending on port days.