Spectrum sailors- dining package question

D Alt

I have a b2b Spectrum Singapore sailing in January.  It's not that far away now but neither reservation offers any Dining packages yet. 

I called customer service and they put an inquiry in about it, but i honestly don't think that will go very far.  I also spoke to a friend who has been on this sailing before and she said she remembers that there were no options until last minute. 

Anyone who has been on Spectrum remember when Dining packages become available in the planner? 

There is never any set timetable for ANYTHING to be released on any RC ship and sailing. It will just pop up randomly one day. With that said, dining packages are usually available somewhere between 12-18 months, and you are well beyond that. There have been other posts about this same issue on other 2024 sailings, so I’m not sure what is going on. It’s possible they just might not be offering those dining packages for these sailings.