Overwater Cabana At CocoCay Food Service

ginway1010

Hi all,

I see that the cabana attendants will serve you food from the Beach Club menu if you reserve the overwater cabana.

And this is going to sound weird but... will they bring you the stuff from the standard area too?  haha.

My dad is going to love the fancy stuff and will probably devour two lobster entrees on his own.  But I know he's going to want just a good ol' hot dog to go along with it.

And are there limits to the number of dishes you can order?

TIA!

16 minutes ago, ginway1010 said:

And this is going to sound weird but... will they bring you the stuff from the standard area too?

Absolutely (and not weird at all). We had a bunch of snack shack food delivered last year (and some this year in a beach club cabana, not otw) and my young niece with both food allergies and extreme pickiness had her standard hot dogs.

FWIW, the funnel cake is far better than any of the Beach Club desserts, IMO.

16 minutes ago, ginway1010 said:

And are there limits to the number of dishes you can order?

Doubtful unless you ask for something ridiculous. The apps are brought for the cabana without ordering (some of everything). Everyone in my family ordered 2 entrees plus the snack shack food. Then the desserts are brought similarly to the apps, some of everything.

Last recommendation... try the coconut crusted lobster sandwich. Everyone in my family who eats lobster preferred it to the plain lobster.

On 7/5/2023 at 7:30 PM, OCSC Mike said:

Absolutely (and not weird at all). We had a bunch of snack shack food delivered last year (and some this year in a beach club cabana, not otw) and my young niece with both food allergies and extreme pickiness had her standard hot dogs.

FWIW, the funnel cake is far better than any of the Beach Club desserts, IMO.

Doubtful unless you ask for something ridiculous. The apps are brought for the cabana without ordering (some of everything). Everyone in my family ordered 2 entrees plus the snack shack food. Then the desserts are brought similarly to the apps, some of everything.

Last recommendation... try the coconut crusted lobster sandwich. Everyone in my family who eats lobster preferred it to the plain lobster.

Thanks!  And I am super excited about the lobster sandwich!

On 7/7/2023 at 9:35 AM, bluer101 said:

Yep, every time we go we get an over the water cabana and have always brought us food from snack shack plus basically as much as you want from the beach club. We sail again on Wonder in October and can’t wait as coco cay is our first stop this time. Gets the vacation started with a relaxing day at the cabanas. 

It's our first stop this time too.  Thanks for the info!