Offsite Parking - Bayonne

Has anyone parked at 69 Hook RD when going on a cruise out of Bayonne? I typically  park in the garage at the port but doing a back to back tomorrow (9 total nights) and 69 Hook RD is HALF the price so we were thinking about giving it a shot. Would save us $135 on parking for the 9 nights. 
thanks!!

1 hour ago, Train4304 said:

Has anyone parked at 69 Hook RD when going on a cruise out of Bayonne? I typically  park in the garage at the port but doing a back to back tomorrow (9 total nights) and 69 Hook RD is HALF the price so we were thinking about giving it a shot. Would save us $135 on parking for the 9 nights. 
thanks!!

Keep us updated! I'd be interested in doing this in 2 weeks.

1 hour ago, Jersey Judie said:

Keep us updated! I'd be interested in doing this in 2 weeks.

Well… seems like I needed to make a reservation before now because it’s sold out. So I guess the lot at the port it is. Still looking for info if anyone has parked there. I have a cruise booked in Oct and another in December so I’ll try it out then I guess. 🤷🏻‍♂️

5 hours ago, Train4304 said:

Well… seems like I needed to make a reservation before now because it’s sold out. So I guess the lot at the port it is. Still looking for info if anyone has parked there. I have a cruise booked in Oct and another in December so I’ll try it out then I guess. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Where is that lot located?...and do they have a shuttle? Also, what is the lot contact info? I may just call...I have to pay for 2 cars for my trip!

just off a B2B on Liberty the end of May.  Our first leg was the 4 day Canada, we paid on entry with everyone else, they didn't ask, we didn't tell.  When leaving there was no one collecting money.  Hope you find nothing changed on your B2B.

NOTE: this will not work if using the garage (HC plates, or placard) , that has a post pay ticketing system, not lot attendants collecting CC swipes on entry.