Blue Lagoon deluxe beach and lunch break

ScottD

I'm sure this has been asked, I did a quick search but didn't see it from anytime recently....  So this excursion ferries you over, you hang at the beach check out the island... lunch is included, which I assume is burgers\chicken\etc.  BUT what if we decide after an hour or two we wanted to head back to the ship. I see that they ferry you back, but I read on another forum that they don't run all day and you have to wait until the end of the day to ferry back. Does anyone have recent experience on this?  I mean by the time you get there and check everything out, I assume its almost time to go anyway, but just figured I'd check in case we just wanted to get back a little early. Also- if anyone did this (the non dolphin\animal encounter version)  any cool things I should be sure to check out, watched a video and looks like you can check out the dolphins and stuff which I assume we will do. 

We did the Stingray encounter in 2022. You get to snorkel with them and feed and hold one. We had the first time for it and had a couple of hours (1-3) afterwards to explore/relax at the beach. When we got there, they gave us a specific time for our return ferry. There were at least 2 ferries for the amount of people doing the excursions from our ship. They didn't check anything when we boarded the ferry, just stopped letting people on when the ferry was full. There were ferries running all day. They have a sign posted that lets you know what time each ship is arriving and leaving.

If you do an animal encounter and want pictures, ours took several hours to be ready to purchase. If you do buy them, they will email them to you.

They also do a nurse shark encounter but I've only seen that on their actual website and not through Royal Caribbean. You can walk/hang out on the walkways that are above the areas where the dolphins are and can watch them swim. There's a pathway you can walk on that goes through a wooded area and it has signs about the native flora/fauna/animals.