xSAILEDx Enchantment of the Seas Jan 13-20, 2024

• 1 month later...

I typically recommend doing RC excursions but we’re switching it up this year in Cozumel and doing an all day trip to Mr. Sanchos beach resort. We heard about it on this site and it had great reviews and was reasonably priced and should be entertaining for our toddler! Belize used to be a great spot for snorkeling and scuba diving years ago when I went but it’s been about a decade since I was there so can’t comment on how the reef has faired over the years…We’re doing the glass bottom boat and sloth/monkey excursion in Roatan via RC! And we’re also going to do the Mayan water park in Costa Maya. They all seem like they’ll be entertaining for our family. Can anyone else comment on these excursions or some other good options in these ports? We’re doing the same cruise as you February 3-10 and can’t wait! Hope you all have a blast!

• 5 months later...
  • AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Enchantment of the Seas Jan 13-20, 2024