Harmony of the Seas - Aug. 3 thru Aug 11 2024 8 Night Caribbean & Coco Cay

• 2 months later...

Well we had to transfer this cruise to another date, our kids will start school at the end of the week that we would have been on this cruise. We moved it to Adventure of the Seas July 5, 2024 to July 13th, out of Cape Canaveral. We are from Louisiana and sail of of Galveston a bit. The last cruise was on Allure, May 28th, we stayed in League City, but there are alot of places on the island to stay, just maybe a little higher in cost. I've seen on Youtube a lot of people stay at the Harbor House at Pier 21 in Galveston, its next door to Carnivals terminal and down the street from Royals new terminal. Hope this can give you a little info., but Im sure there are others that can tell you more. We have even drove in the day of the cruise too. Thats why I hope someone can give you more ideas too. I hope yall enjoy!!

On 7/20/2023 at 12:44 PM, BJohnson said:

Well we had to transfer this cruise to another date, our kids will start school at the end of the week that we would have been on this cruise. We moved it to Adventure of the Seas July 5, 2024 to July 13th, out of Cape Canaveral. We are from Louisiana and sail of of Galveston a bit. The last cruise was on Allure, May 28th, we stayed in League City, but there are alot of places on the island to stay, just maybe a little higher in cost. I've seen on Youtube a lot of people stay at the Harbor House at Pier 21 in Galveston, its next door to Carnivals terminal and down the street from Royals new terminal. Hope this can give you a little info., but Im sure there are others that can tell you more. We have even drove in the day of the cruise too. Thats why I hope someone can give you more ideas too. I hope yall enjoy!!

Thanks for the info and enjoy your revised cruise on Adventure!  I haven't been on that ship, but haven't sailed a bad one yet!  🙂

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/19/2023 at 11:20 AM, letscruise said:

would love any tips or info on where to stay

We stayed at the Harbor House and loved it.  It was walking distance to many restaurants.  I felt very safe walking around. We sat on a bench and saw a dolphin. The desk concierge was super helpful and even ordered our food from a local restaurant for us.  This was back before the new terminal.  Our next cruise is in October 24 and we plan on staying there again.

Hope you have fun!!!