Beach Break with Open Bar - Costa Maya - Beach Escape Club

lisabeth

Has anyone done the "Beach Break" excursion at the Beach Escape Club in Costa Maya that is offered through Royal Caribbean?

How was the experience at the Beach Escape Club?

Does it include lunch and drinks or will those be extra?

In terms of seating options at the beach itself (not pools), is it chairs / loungers that are packed next to each other

or are there separate palapas / cabanas available?

Thanks

I haven't done this, but last week on the Harmony we were able to cancel our beach excursion in Costa Maya (with open bar) because of the sargassum in the seas and on the beaches there. Royal actually sent us flyers giving us the option on Day one of the cruise, so our assumption was that the beaches there aren't currently that great. We had a nice, mostly empty ship day... 😎

On 4/26/2023 at 2:53 PM, lisabeth said:

Has anyone done the "Beach Break" excursion at the Beach Escape Club in Costa Maya that is offered through Royal Caribbean?

How was the experience at the Beach Escape Club?

Does it include lunch and drinks or will those be extra?

In terms of seating options at the beach itself (not pools), is it chairs / loungers that are packed next to each other

or are there separate palapas / cabanas available?

Thanks

I was wondering about this excursion too.  Sounds good, but having the name of the beach club would be nice so we could research it.

2 hours ago, DublinFC said:

I was wondering about this excursion too.  Sounds good, but having the name of the beach club would be nice so we could research it.

Highly suggest just booking a beach club on your own. There are several to choose from and grabbing a cab is very easy in Costa Maya.

There's some info in the above thread about perhaps the most popular one that sells out quickly (Maya Chan) and a smaller one my wife and I had a great time at (Nohoch Kay).

You can also just google and use a site like TripAdvisor for reviews.