Excursion Suggestions - Naples / Mykonos / Santorini / Kusadasi

Dutch Frost

I am not a fan of the prices on RC site regarding some of these excursions on these ports. I am seeing cheaper options on viator but am open to booking RC if they are all the rave. 

Santorini - do we need to pay for excursions or can we sight see on our own? I am thinking a catamaran tour and doing the sites. 

Mykonos - Open to anything but want to see shops and get a cabana at a restaurant hotel and enjoy cocktails and lay in the beach. 

Naples - We want to do Amalfi / Capri / Positano. Hit up the Lagoon, Go swim, sight see here. Is it worth doing an excursion and pay 500+ dollars or can we hop on a ferry and hit up the coast and enjoy it ourselves. 

Kusadasi - same as above, shopping sightseeing. 

I want to get best excursion suggestions. Do I book RC or go with Viator or something else? 

We did Ephesus Tours out of Kusadasi and it was WONDERFUL. Private tour for two was less expensive than an RC tour for one though please note: you have to be ready to pay cash: we held the reservation with a credit card but paid cash at the end of the day...