Coco Cay Thrill Water Park Lines and Wait Times

Vacation time

Hello

does anyone have any recent information about the Thrill Water Park line wait times, especially during busy times such as spring break ‘23 or Summer ‘22? We are going in early June and the cost for a family of 4 is over $600. It seems like a waste if we have to  wait 40 minutes to an hour for each slide. I’ve seen other posts discussing long wait times but they are a little dated. 
I understand the big slide may get crowded and we can ride that one early before the crowds hit but if all the slides are crowded I’d rather do something else. We have several water park options at home and can just make a day of it for the same cost.

I appreciate the information.

We were just at CocoCay on April 14, and the line for Dare Devils Peak was quoted at 1.5 hours by staff members to guests climbing the steps up.  It went down later in the day, but many lines were 30 to 45 minutes throughout the day.  Harmony and Mariner were both in port.  It’s a lot of money to spend waiting and standing in lines. We had a good time, but doubt we would do again unless they can control capacity better.  

We were there March 9 and we went right to the park.  Lines were not bad, but there is a ton of stairs.  There were 2 ships in port, Anthem and Independence.  We waited about 10 minutes once and 15 minutes another time for the raft slides.  About 25 minutes for Daredevil's Peak and almost no time at all for the rest.

I can imagine maybe a few more folks buy in the guaranteed warm times, but I didn't find lines to be bad.  I enjoyed the slides as did our entire group.  We paid $83 per head on a black Friday deal.  I think $150 per head is too much given the amount of included fun opportunities available to you.  Our Icon cruise next May is at a whopping $207.99, so its not even a consideration.