Advice needed - refund not received - unable to get answers

Marga

Hi,

We went on a cruise in October 2022. Afterwards we were due 90USD of refundable OBC. We never received it. 

I have e-mailed RC customer service countless times, no answer. My travel agent tried for me and was told I already received the money (I didn't). 

I have now called 3 times, which is very expensive since I am calling from Europe to the USA. On 3 separate calls I was promised a call back or e-mail after they had contacted the ship administration to see what went wrong or to ask the transaction ID so my bank can see what went wrong.

And then silence..... I never receive a call back or e-mail. I really just want back what is owed to me and I am getting a little bit desperate.

Who can I call or e-mail to get this sorted? Is there some kind of complaints department?

I'm not sure on escalation, but you should be able to see it on your cruise folio.

In this case you see the refundable credit on the account along with a line item for it's return to the Visa Card essentially removing it from the total of all of the weekly charges.  Is it not listed on your folio?  Did you not have charges in excess of the $90?  Was it not returned to the card?

image.thumb.png.8e372cf7df2a89c350054fa818085bba.png

If they are telling your TA they returned it, the response needs to be "Show me on the folio where you did that."