Port Canaveral Terminal 1 or 5?

smost

We're on the Mariner of the Seas May 4th - May 8th out of Port Canaveral. As I was looking over my cruise documents, I noticed that the cruise documents say we're leaving out of terminal 5 but when I look up the Port Canaveral Cruise Schedule, it says we're leaving out of terminal 1. The only other ship in port on the 4th is a Carnival ship. It's not a huge deal as I'll be able to see the ship when we go to the port but I'd like to know ahead of time as I am a planner. So should we follow the cruise documents or the port schedule??

image.png.7f0509c9fdf0df92b6201f144b3de88c.pngimage.png.f5ec4f9a12dfc4ec7e430280a8a08052.png

It can change over the 3 weeks between now and then.  Check back a few days before boarding.

This past Saturady Mariner used T5 despite no ships using T1.  At T1 there were some SpaceX ships tied up just as a place to tie up since it was otherwise unused.  

They try to keep ships at the same terminal so they don't have to run parking shuttles between them.