Internet and Diamond Status

11 hours ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

Chances are that you will have to pay for the second BOGO at the same time that you pay for the first one, but then when you go to the second restaurant there will be a $0 bill.

I can see how that could create problems too.  I assume two different specialty restaurants have separate operating budgets.  Restaurant #1 gets all the revenue.  Restaurant #2 gets stuck with giving away 2 free meals.  Royal seems to have enough accounting problems as it is.  

Maybe they need to do away with the Day 1 or Day 2 requirement for BOGO.  Most of the times on those days are given to people who purchase dining packages on cruise planner.  Strict enforcement of the Day #1 or Day #2 requirement could make it impossible to use BOGO.

I would hope people pay for the more expensive restaurant first and then go to least expensive restaurant second for their 2 free meals.  Otherwise, Royal might frown on that too.