transportation from Venice to Ravenna

Hi,

My cousin and I are going on a 7 night cruise on the Explorer of the Seas October 22 2023 leaving from Ravenna Italy but we are flying into Venice 2 days ahead of the cruise and we are staying in Venice for 2 nights.  Is there transportation from Venice airport to the ship in Ravenna?  If there is how do we go about booking it and finding out the details of when we need to be there and what time the transportation leaves???  

Thanking you in advance for your help as this is my first cruise and I do not know what to expect. 

Cheers,

Cheryl Monahgan

There are several threads about this if you look thru for them. RC has buses to shuttle passengers from the airport to the port, OR from the city center in Venice to the port. It's impossible to find this info on the website, but if you call RC you can book it that way. Or, if you used a travel agent you'll have to have them book it for you. I believe it's about $70 per person one way

We recently took a water taxi from Venice hotel to city center transportation hub.  Closer than the airport.  Royal Caribbean buses were at the hub to transport you to Ravenna.  And walk from where water taxi dropped you off to the bus was like 100 ft.   Our TA booked it all for us.