xSAILEDx Radiance of the Seas - Sept 15, 2023 - Sept 22, 2023 (7 Night Southbound Alaska & Hubbard)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I will be taking this cruise also.  Touring Alaska is a bucket list item.  Getting very excited as the date to leave draws near.  I did not book the cruise tour through Royal but rather did my own tour arrangements which includes trying to catch the aurora in Fairbanks and taking the Gold Star rail trip to the cruise port from Fairbanks. Post cruise I will be spending a day in Vancouver then heading to Emeryville to catch a cross country train ride home.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
13 hours ago, Tink said:

Just got my letter regarding the propulsion issue this afternoon.  It really would be nice if they gave us more info.  I have pre and post cruise plans and need to figure out what to do about those plans.

I really hope they let us know before we travel on the 14th. I'd hate to guess only to be turned down at the port the morning of. There are people who will cruise the 8th. They must be really nervous.

• AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Radiance of the Seas - Sept 15, 2023 - Sept 22, 2023 (7 Night Southbound Alaska & Hubbard)