Endicott Arm and Dawes Glacier Explorer Excursion

Luly

I've been on 2 Alaska cruises through Royal and never have seen this Endicott Arm and Dawes Glacier Explorer excursion or anyone leaving the ship near the glacier. I'm now reading about it and see videos of people going on it off of Quantum and am very interested. It's not on my cruise planner for Juneau, and Endicott Arm doesn't show as a "port" to choose from on the excursions page. Does this excursion option not appear until closer to the cruise? Any idea approximately when it might show up? Our cruise is May 29 on Quantum so we're not that far out. Do you know if there's an age limit? My youngest will be 5. I've read it's pricey but worth it, and sells out quickly. I'm sailing with a group of 10 so want to book it as soon as it becomes available. 

I would call Shore Excursions and ask. If I remember correctly, they changed our CP at some point before our sailing last year and Endicott Arm was added as a port separate than Juneau. We would have never even noticed the excursion in the planner if it weren’t for this website. So glad RCB pointed it out, it was a really great excursion.