Labadee Barefoot Beach & Hilltop Cabana

SpicyCherry

I am going to be visiting Labadee for the 1st time in all my years of cruising. Looking forward to Barefoot Beach and booking a Hilltop Cabana. Has anyone out there booked one and did they find the Barefoot Beach area crowded? The pictures and YouTube videos I watched looked like it was a little tight.

The hilltop cabanas are the best (in my opinion) because the views are amazing and you will be up on a hilltop where you will not have people constantly walking in front of you. The trade off is that you won’t be technically on the beach itself. But that can be a positive because if the beach is packed, you are a little removed from all of that craziness. 

17 hours ago, Ryan79 said:

The hilltop cabanas are the best (in my opinion) because the views are amazing and you will be up on a hilltop where you will not have people constantly walking in front of you. The trade off is that you won’t be technically on the beach itself. But that can be a positive because if the beach is packed, you are a little removed from all of that craziness. 

See, that's what I was thinking. Not being on the beach is not necessarily a bad thing for me but it's close enough. I really like the Standard ones but feel like, I don't know, they're too close to where folks have to walk. We did a Chill Island Cabana on CocoCay and it was situated nicely, even though it wasn't in a private beach area. We're gonna go for it!!!!

1 hour ago, Sea Squirrel said:

We did an OTW at both Nellie’s Beach and Barefoot Beach. We preferred Nellie’s for the view over Barefoot.  Sounds like you are in a suite so even if you choose Nellie’s, you can still go into Barefoot for lunch. This was our view from Nellie’s OTW. 

FD29AC59-0E9B-40E6-867A-64680815BA8E.jpeg

Looks amazing....Nellie's Beach looks like it's right next Barefoot Beach so that's an option. Did Barefoot seem crowded at all, though?

1 hour ago, SpicyCherry said:

Looks amazing....Nellie's Beach looks like it's right next Barefoot Beach so that's an option. Did Barefoot seem crowded at all, though?

Barefoot wasn’t crowded at all. The only time we noticed a crowd was the BB buffet but it still was not super crowded and easy enough to get lunch.