Norwegian Fjords

Mr Rooney

Hi there, my wife and I are on the Anthem of the Seas on 21st of May 2023 from Southampton to Norwegian Fyords. The shore excursions are very expensive and would prefer to go solo and not connect with the tours offered by RC. Do RC run shuttle buses into the various port towns and at what cost approximately. The ports are Haugesund, Geirenger, Olden and Stavanger. Hope someone can help. Thanks very much 

Edited by SpeedNoodles
changed title from name to actual subject

Hi @Mr Rooney. Welcome to the boards. 😊

On the Norwegian itineraries the ship pretty much "parks" in the town centre so no excursions are necessary.

Take a look at this thread below, in which some of us have been discussing precisely this subject. I've been posting some links and suggestions on it. My cruise doesn't stop in Stavangaer so I can't help you with that one, I'm afraid. And I haven't done Haugesund yet. I was going to this weekend but unfortunately my computer went on the blink and is currently at the shop getting fixed. 😕

However you will find suggestions on there for Geiranger and Olden. I hope you'll find them helpful.