xSAILEDx Adventure of the Seas - Apr 20, 2024 - Apr 26, 2024 (6 Night Eastern Caribbean Cruise)

• AshleyDillo changed the title to Adventure of the Seas - Apr 20, 2024 - Apr 26, 2024 (6 Night Eastern Caribbean Cruise)
  • 6 months later...
On 3/7/2023 at 10:13 PM, Chris and Mel said:

Didn't see a Roll Call yet.... Wife and I on our first RC cruise.. for our 20th Anniversary!!!!

20th anniversary!  Congratulations.  We will also be on this sailing; myself, 4 year old son and my parents.  This will be our second RC cruise and my first time cruising anywhere in the Caribbean, looking forward to it.

I've started the roll call on CC, but there isn't much chatter over there, same goes for the FB group for this sailing.  

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Had a great cruise!

Service was awesome, sooo many nice, helpful crew members.

We didn't have a bad meal.  MDR food was outstanding every night.  Our waiter and assistant waiter were amazing all week.  Two rolls from Izumi throughout the week, both of them were amazing.

Just a couple quick thoughts, more to come later...maybe.

• AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Adventure of the Seas - Apr 20, 2024 - Apr 26, 2024 (6 Night Eastern Caribbean Cruise)