Royal Provided Pack N’play/Crib for toddlers comfortable?

Going on Oasis of the Seas out of Miami April 23-30. My wife and I will be bringing our daughter who will be 1.5 years old. First time cruising with a baby so not sure what to expect. Has anyone used the crib/Pack N’play that Royal Caribbean provides? Debating if we should bring our pack N’play mattres top. If the one provided is not comfortable I would hate to have her not get good rest. I’m guessing she will be so tired with all the fun and activities we will be doing that she will just pass out on anything. But if anyone has any insight please let me know. 

They're just regular pack n plays as far as design and comfort, but they are miniature size. When my daughter was 19 months she slept in one and barely fit, her head and toes touched each end of the pack n play. She was generally in the 25% so on the smaller size for her age. If your baby is above average they might find the pack n play a little cramped. Our stateroom attendant provided no sheets for the pack n play due to, what he stated were "legal reasons" but said he could provide us with an extra sheet so we could setup the pack n play on our own understanding that he did not set it up and took no responsibility if anything happened. It was a little strange, but we definitely didn't want her sleeping directly on the pack n play mat. The sheet was a massive twin size sheet which didn't seem super safe, so I might suggest bringing your own water proof protector, sheet, and blanket.