Dinner time

Because of some issue, I had to call RC to book a reservation in the main dining room for the first night. The guy told me that dinner takes 2 hours! Is that accurate? We have a show booked at 7:30 so he booked us for a really early dinner at 5:15.

Thanks!

31 days?, but who's counting✋?

18 minutes ago, JenniferE said:

Because of some issue, I had to call RC to book a reservation in the main dining room for the first night. The guy told me that dinner takes 2 hours! Is that accurate? We have a show booked at 7:30 so he booked us for a really early dinner at 5:15.

Thanks!

31 days?, but who's counting✋?

If you are at a large table (6+ people) and everyone is chatting up a storm, yes, dinner can take 2 hours. Last year on the Allure we were at a table of six, including us, and we were done with dinner in about 1.5 hours. This year we were at a window table for just the two of us and we were done in about 45 minutes. 

As rjac said, it could take up to two hours, but not likely especially since you'll be among the first seated and it won't be nearly as busy that early. Also, side you're MTD, you can ask for a table of your own when you arrive which won't be a problem that early. Also let your server know that you want to be done by a certain time and they'll accommodate you.