Can't book show due to courtesy reservation

Jolly Green

I've looked around online, but haven't found any answers regarding this. 

I have an unlimited dining package on Symphony of the Seas which includes a courtesy reservation for the first night. My problem is that the reservation is from 6pm to 10pm, and I can't reserve Hiro at 8:15pm. 

Does anyone know if it's possible to cancel the courtesy reservation or somehow still book the show? 

No, the UDP has to be scheduled the first night. You can change your reservation time. But I don't understand why its blocked you from 6-10[pm. I always do 8:15 and it never blocks anything before that only anything after but for 2hrs only. 

I also don't suggest doing the Aqua show the first night, it might be cancelled and then you would be hard pressed to get another reservation. Try booking in the app or online because there could be glitches. 

Ah, thanks. I was trying to get it booked the first night since I heard that the later showings usually get canceled due to rough seas, but I guess that happens very often any night. I'll have to see if I can maybe change the courtesy reservation to a smaller window. Hopefully some later showings of Hiro open up, but they all got booked up extremely fast.